You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 13h June 2013 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 9th May 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To receive reports for information only from:-
(a) Cllr Heard to report feedback regarding training as recorded under minute 13032, M.O.M. 9/5/13.
(b) Clerk to report on response from Living landscapes regarding additional grass cut – item 13030 M.O.M 9/5/13.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss any matters.
Cllr Arrons, Mrs Smith and Clerk held meeting and prepared draft amendment to Playgroups rental agreement to ensure that to day-to-day emergencies are dealt with in relation to the Maintenance of the village Hall.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Year End Accounts and Audit deadline. Item raised by internal audit regarding amendment of pecuniary interest element (Section 7 code of conduct). Discuss response from Yorkshire Local Councils Association in offering their assistance. This item requires addressing before the annual review/amendment of Standing Orders can be completed.
6.5 Nat West Bank. Clerk to present new Mandate/signatory authorities.
6.6 Financial Regulations. Parish Council to conduct annual review of existing documents and procedures.
7. PLANNING MATTERS:-
7.1 Chairman to report on response from Cllr Metcalfe regarding Parish Councils disappointment following planning officers confirmation that nothing would be done despite breach of planning, regarding stable on land at Wingate Hill.
7.2 Parish Council to discuss several matters in relation to planning compliance with regard to the drive and planting/screening layout, at Owl House, Green Lane.
7.3 Parish Council to discuss development of any proposed plan of action concerning their general disappointment in relation to SDCs disregard of the Parish Councils comments under proposed planning applications, and thereafter SDCs limited enforcement of detailed plans, layouts and agreements under approvals.
7.4 Discuss response to SDC’s Rural Housing enabler’s Email regarding any housing need in the Parish.
8. RISK ASSESSMENT – Action: Parish Council to conduct annual review of existing documents and procedures.
9. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received.
10. NYCC GRASS CUTTING – Review obligations and discuss maintenance of footpath routes.
11. FENCING AROUND BEECH TREE – To be discussed, as noted under minute 13032 M.O.M 9/5/13.
12. PARKING ON GRASS – MILL LANE/WEEDLING GATE – Cllr Wrigglesworth to report.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:-
- NYCC Election – letter and receipt of fee for use of village hall as polling station on 5th June 2014.
- Clerks and Councils Direct.
- The Clerk
- Rural Action Yorkshire –Winter weather agents Toolkit
- Mineral waste joint Plan – letter and poster
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 11th July 2013 at 7.30 pm.