You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 9h January 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 12th December 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS –
Councillor Wrigglesworth to provide update re progress re external light for village hall – MOM 12th December 2013 – item13134.
5 VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – Clerk to update Parish Council re Non domestic Rates and Rate relief, re Village Hall.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Budget 2012/2013 – Precept request. Parish Council to discuss Precept request..
PLANNING MATTERS: –
7.1 To note the following Planning Decisions
a) Proposed single storey and 2 storey extension to front side and rear elevation to Derryvene, Brant Lane, Stutton – granted.
b) Construction of new construction access from Moor lane (C305) in association with adjacent overhead electricity lineworks,Red Brick House Farm,Moor Lane, Stutton – granted
8 PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received including changes to Website format and payment/development of services with Website host.
9. HEDGE AT BEECH TREE CROSS ROADS JUNCTION – update re request for double line stop with sign, or a similar arrangement being placed at the bottom of Moor Hill, and request for “no through road” signs to mitigate “Rat Run” traffic driving from Moor lane to the London road (A162).
10. 20 MILE-PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT WITHIN VILLAGE – Parish Council to discuss progress, including proposal for temporary monitoring using traffic speed tracking system.
11. REVISED MODEL STANDING ORDERS – Councillor Birchall to provide latest update of Standing orders for Chairman’s Signature.
12. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– Clerk to update Council re any further communication from SCD re affordable housing.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
SDC – Letter re non domestic waste collection service.
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
15. ANNUAL MEETING – Parish Council to conform date for annual meeting to be 8th May 2014 at 7.00pm.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled 13th February 2014 at 7.30 pm..