You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 11th April 2013 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
|David Gluck, Tadcaster & Villages Community Engagement Forum, will address the council re Neighbourhood Planning.|
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 14th March 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings including:-
- Clerk written to Mr Back.
- Clerk contacted Planning Enforcement re: roof lights in stables at Wingate Hill.
- Information provided to AON UK re Employers Liability Cover.
- Underpass footpath upgraded and work completed
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss following items:-
5.1 Leak to radiator. Clerk to update.
5.2 Party bookings/maintenance. Cllr Aarons to raise future maintenance of village hall/party bookings in relation to Stutton Playgroup. Action To discuss.
5.3 To note Village Hall booked as Polling Station for 2nd May NYCC Election.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Year End Accounts and Audit Deadline. To note new external auditors (Littlejohn) and new documentation. To present accounts for parish council and village hall and to note deadline date for annual return and accounting statements as not later than 30th June.
6.4 Internal Auditor. Action: Clerk to contact internal auditor or approval of accounts.
6.5 Grass Cutting. Action: To discuss Living Landscapes contract.
6.6 PAYE. Action: To discuss process and responsibility for PAYE.
7. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: Cllr Birchall to update.
8. CLERK VACANCY – Action: To discuss interview dates and leaving date for retiring Clerk.
9. PARISH NEWSLETTER – Action: To discuss.
10.VILLAGE HALL LANDLINE/INTERNET. Cllr Aarons to raise possibility of installing telephone landline to village hall. Action: To discuss.
11. ST AIDAN’S CHURCH. Cllr Wrigglesworth to raise. Action: To discuss.
12. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING – Action: To discuss.
13. NORTHERN POWER GRID. Request for inventory of unmetered supply. Action: To discuss.
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
15. COUNCILLOR VACANCY – Action: To discuss Casual Vacancy through co-option.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETINGS – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 9th May 2013 at 7.30 pm which will commence with the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council. To confirm the Annual Parish Meeting as Thursday, 9th May at 7.00 pm.