You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 14th March 2013 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 7th February 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings including:-
- Clerk written to Lewis Gentle re youth club – no reply as yet.
- Clerk written to Highways re signs
- Clerk written to Department of Communities Local Government and Nigel Adams MP.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss items.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Changes to Council Tax Base & Parish Precepts 2013/2014. Action: To sign revised precept request form.
6.4 Internal Auditor. Action:Clerk to confirm appointment of new internal auditor.
6.5 Grass Cutting. Action: Clerk received request to include grass cutting by Stutton Grange.
7. PLANNING MATTERS
7.1 Action: To discuss the following matters raised by members of public and reported to Planning Enforcement Officers (2):-
1) Changes to stables at Wingate Hill
2) Absence of owl at property known as Marybern.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss.
9. CLERK’S RESIGNATION – Action: To discuss advertising post for new Clerk.
10. COUNCILLOR VACANCY – Action: To discuss Casual Vacancy caused by resignation of Cllr Back.
11. NEWSLETTER – Action: To discuss issuing a newsletter around the parish
12. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING – Action: To discuss and decide whether required.
13. CORRESPONDENCE:- To note the following items of correspondence for action:-NYCC – Vacancy for Co-opted Member of Selby Area Committee.
To note the following items of correspondence for information:-
- Police and Crime Commissioner Consultation
- Tadcaster Town Council Newsletter
- Clerks and Councils Direct
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 11th April 2013 at 7.30 pm.