You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 10th April 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and discolsable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 13th March 2014.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – No reports this month
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Village Hall – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Insurance – Review insurance renewal.
6.5 Renewal of grass cutting contract – Prior to Contract placement, Clerk to report on renewal of grass cutting Contract with Living Landscapes, including additional grass cut at Garnet Lane.
7. PLANNING: –
7.1 No Planning Applications this month
7.2 Outstanding planning matters
Parish Council to review any outstanding planning matters.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received.
9. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– To discuss any further communication re affordable housing.
10. CHURCH – Parish Council to review recent developments in relation to the future of Stutton Church. Cllr Wrigglesworth to Report.
11. LIGHT AND GRAFFITI TO UNDERPASS – Clerk to report on progress in addressing repairs.
12. BENCH REPAIR, STUTTON ROAD – Parish Council to report re repair /refurbishment.
13. WEEDLING GATE – CRACK IN ROAD – Report by Resident re crack along road –Weedling Gate. Parish Council to discuss.
14. VILLAGE BUS TIMETABLE – Parish Council to review any updates.
15. WEEDLING GATE – TREE/BUSH MAINTENANCE- Report by Resident re requirement to trim /remove bush opposite the former Station House. Parish Council to discuss.
16. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
a) Letter re Community Governance Arrangements – SDC
17. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETINGS – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 8th May 2014 at 7.30 pm. which will commence with the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council. To confirm the Annual Parish Meeting as Thursday, 8th May 2014 at 7.00pm.