There will be an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 16th April 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: -.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES – To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES – To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 12th March 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS –
5 VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS –
5.1 Cllr Aarons to report on any matters for review.
5.2 To discuss request by Playgroup for a new sign to request residents to use dog bin and pick up dog poo outside the Village Hall, and proposal for poster to be produced by playgroup children, as design for a new large sign.
6. FINANCE –
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
- Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
- Insurance – Parish Council to review insurance renewal
7 PLANNING – Action: to discuss the following application:- Outline application with all matters reserved for erection of a single dwelling on land to east of 15 Mill Lane, Stutton.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action.
9. NYCC MINERALS WASTE JOINT PLAN
- Consideration of a possible expansion of Jackdaw Crag Quarry
- Consideration of possible mineral extraction and/or landfill on land by Old London Road.
10. GRASS CUTTING – Parish Council to review contract award.
11 STREET LIGHT (Woodlands) – Parish Council to review both the location and possibility of streetlight in Stutton P.C (Woodlands Estate) to be included within the responsibility of Tadcaster lighting system.
12. PARISH COUNCIL ELECTIONS – Clerk to update Parish Council.
13 UNDERPASS LIGHT – Clerk to update Parish Council re resident report that light not working.
14 VACANCY FOR NEW CLERK – Clerk to update Parish Council.
15 AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Parish Council to review request for consultation meeting.
16. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
17. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 14 May 2015 at 7.35 pm, immediately after the Annual Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council. The Annual Parish meeting will also take place on Thursday, 14 May 2015, commencing at 7.00 pm.