The next Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 10 December 2020 at 7.30 pm by Zoom video conference.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 10 December. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting may join on line if they contact the clerk with their email address for the link or use the following.Meeting ID 7312979586 password 877548. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 201205 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 201213 This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
201203. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
201204. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 12 November minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
201205. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
201206. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
201207. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27 November 2020
Current account £12974.05
Investment account £10038.20
CIL balance £325.60
b) Payments made since last meeting
bi) Zurich Insurance £238.00 cheque no. 000968
bii) G Kitchen reimbursement of Zoom subscription £14.39 cheque no. 000969
biii) G Kitchen November salary £282.93 cheque no. 000970
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
Stutton Social Committee Christmas tree £30.00 cheque no. 000971
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation. None at present
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; RFO to initial bank sheets & invoices on behalf of the Chairman.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
2020/1301/DOC Discharge of condition 03 (materials) of application allowed at appeal APP/N2739/W/20/3254635 (2019/1167/FUL) Proposed erection of an agricultural barn at Home Farm, Paradise Lane, Hazlewood, Tadcaster, LS24 9NJ.
Applications considered electronically since the last meeting:
None at time of agenda preparation.
201209. Matters ongoing since the last meeting
- Underpass and footpath
- Speed limits
- Road markings
- Children and road safety
- Memorial Stone
- Grit bins
- County Council Reorganisation
- Website (accessibility regulations)
- Telephone box
- Parish notice board
- Rural housing
- Clerk’s IT equipment
201210. Correspondence received
Tadcaster Fire Safety Clinics.
201211. Village Hall
Report from Cllr Heard re Village Hall matters.
201212. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
201213. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
201214. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
201215. Closure of Part 1 of the Council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen, Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council – 04/12/2020