There will be an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 13th
December 2012 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm
and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and
prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 8
th November 2012.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss items including British Gas renewal, Polling
Station Booking for 2nd May 2013 and Commercial Waste Collection Service.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been
received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those
which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been
received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for
those which are due for payment.
7. PLANNING MATTERS:-
7.1 Action: To note the following Planning Decisions (2):-
1) Creation of new riding arena (revised scheme) White Quarry Farm, Chantry Lane,
Hazlewood (3) conditions).
2) Erection of a detached double garage at Pigmalion, Wingate Hill (3 conditions).
7.2 To discuss the following planning matters (2)
Response from Selby District Council re: stonework on property known as “Marybern”
Clarification on building at The Old School House, Chantry Lane
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: Cllr Fawcett and Clerk to update.
9. COUNCILLOR CODE OF CONDUCT – Action: Cllr Back to update.
10. SUBMISSION DRAFT CORE STRATEGY – Further Proposed Changes. Action: To
discuss with comments to be made by 28th December.
11. WITHDRAWAL OF BUS SERVICE THROUGH STUTTON. Action: Cllr Back to raise.
12. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is
requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included
elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully
reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the
Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled
for Thursday, 10
th January 2013 at 7.30 pm.