OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Parish Council Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at 19.30 in Stutton Village Hall. If you are unable to attend please let the clerk know at least 3 days in advance of the meeting and give reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 181203.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 181215. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
181202,Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
181203. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
181205. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 8th November minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
181206. Receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting.
- NY County Councillor.
- SD Councillor.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
181207. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27/11/18
Current account £9395.37
Investment account £10004.55
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting.
Clerk’s salary £193.37 Cheque no.000887
James Carter (donation for memorial stone) £50.00 Cheque no. 000889
Clerk’s expenses (use of home as office) £15.00 Cheque no. 000890
Clerk’s expenses (printer ink) £29.99 Cheque no.000891
Autela (payroll admin) £46.80 Cheque no.000888
HMRC (PAYE) £145.00 Cheque no.000886
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received –
2018/1228/HPA, 10 Woodlands Avenue, Tadcaster, LS24 9LE. Demolition of existing garages with construction of a double storey side and single storey rear extension.
2018/0196/FUL, 11 wilkinson Terrace, Stutton, Tadcaster, LS24 9BP. Revised plans for erection of new lodge dwelling.
17 Weedling Gate 2018/1124/HPA – proposed erection of two storey extension, single storey extension and garage following demolition of existing garage and outbuildings GRANTED
Proposed single storey extension at Hambleton House, 3 Sugar Hill Farm, Wingate Hill, Stutton – PERMITTED
181209. Update on action points from last meeting
- report from Pauline Hogg re. wildflowers
- ownership of the underpass
- Register of assets
- Insurance – see circulated email from Zurich
- GDPR policy
- budget and precept for 2019/20
- Litter Bins
- Grit bins
- Grass cutting contract
- telephone box
181210. Review of Standing orders – progress report
181211. Correspondence received.
181212. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
Letter of thanks
Commencement of VAT reclaim process
see action points listed above
181213. Village Hall
1. Report: From Cllr Heard re Village Hall matters.
2. Letter from Village Hall Committee regarding Parish Notice Board.
181214. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
181215. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
181216. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
181217. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Increase to Clerk’s salary – see pay award details circulated earlier.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 13/12/18