There will be an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 12th February 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
Selby District Council – Rural housing enablers department – will present details of their recent housing needs survey to Stutton Parish Council.
1. APOLOGIES – To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES – To approve and sign minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 8th January 2015 and the extra-ordinary meeting held on 28th January 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS:
5 VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS;-
5.1 Cllr Aarons to report on any matters for review.
5.2 To discuss request by “Playgroup” for a new sign to request residents to use dog bin and pick up dog poo outside the village hall, and proposal for poster to be produced by Playgroup children, as design for a new large sign.
6. FINANCE ;-
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.2 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
7 PLANNING: –
To note the following
7.1 Application to demolish existing dwelling and replace with 1 no. new dwelling with double garage, new drive and associated landscaping –The Brante, Brant Lane Stutton – Application Refused – scale, volume, footprint, environmental conditions.
7.2 Outline application with all matters reserved for demolition of existing building and erection of 3 bedroom detached dwelling with integral garage, at St Aidens Church Stutton – Granted
7.3 Single storey extension to provide enlarged kitchen /diner & garden room, Sugar Hill Farm, Wingate Hill, Stutton – Granted
7.4 Hazlewood Castle Hotel – Cllr Birchall had requested clerk to contact SDC Enforcement Officer re completion of the following removal action – Refused Building consent for retention of retractable canopies and fixed shutters at ground floor level until no later than 31 December 2014, Hazlewood Castle Hotel, Paradise Lane, Hazelwood. Clerk to update Parish Council.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action.
9. CHURCH – Parish Council to review any outstanding matters.
10. GRASS CUTTING – Clerk to update Parish Council re tender process
11. REQUEST FOR SPEED MONITORING THROUGH VILLAGE – Clerk to update Parish Council re request for speed monitoring survey be undertaken through village.
12. STREET LIGHT (Woodlands) – Clerk to update Parish Council re contacting Cllr Chris Metcalfe to ascertain if street light in Stutton PC (Woodlands Estate) can be included within the responsibility of Tadcaster lighting system.
13. FLY TIPPING – Cllr Fawcett reported empty cannabis bags and other fly tipping near A659/A64 access road. Clerk to update Parish Council re search to find responsible department to arrange removal.
14. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 12 March 2015 at 7.30 pm.