You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 13th February 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and discolsable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 9th January 2014.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS –
No reports this month.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS –
5.1 Update on progress re installation of external light for village hall.
5.2 Clerk to update Parish Council re Non domestic Rates and Rate relief – Village Hall.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Budget 2012/2013 – Precept request. Parish Council to discuss Precept request.
6.5 Renewal of grass cutting contract – Prior to Contract placement, Cllr Wrigglesworth to report on review with resident and Living Landscapes re additional grass cut at Garnet Lane.
PLANNING MATTERS: –
7.1 Action: To note any Planning Matters.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received including changes to Website format and payment/development of services with Website host.
9. HEDGE AT BEECH TREE CROSS ROADS JUNCTION – update re request for double line stop with sign, or a similar arrangement being placed at the bottom of Moor Hill, and request for “no through road” signs to mitigate “Rat Run” traffic driving from Moor lane to the London road (A162).
10. 20 MILE-PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT WITHIN VILLAGE – Parish Council to discuss progress, including proposal for temporary monitoring using traffic speed tracking system.
11. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– Clerk to update Council re any further communication from SCD re affordable housing.
12. DOGS FOULING PATH OUTSIDE VILLAGE HALL Clerk to report on contact with Selby District Council regarding the provision of another, larger, penalty notice sign.
13. VILLAGE BUS TIMETABLE Cllr. Birchall to report on contact with NYCC Cllr. Metcalfe following NYCC revisions/ proposed revisions to village bus timetables, which appear to have changed again, from a time regular service back to an irregular service.
14. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Electoral review of Selby, Final recommendations – Boundary Commission.- Letter and Map.
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled 13th March 2014 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to report on Parish Council duties.