OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Parish Council Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 14 February at 19.30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 14 February in the Stutton Village Hall. If you are unable to attend please let the clerk know at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 190203.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 190215. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
190202. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
190203. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
190205. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 10 January minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted
190206. To receive reports from:
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting.
- NY County Councillor.
- SD Councillor.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc. – Lily McQuade Rural Housing Enabler.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
190207. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 25/01/19 –
Current account £8722.83
Investment account £10004.55
b) Payments made since last meeting
Reissued cheque to Zurich Insurance £238.00 cheque no. 000895 (previous cheque 000893 cancelled due to incorrect amount)
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
Clerk’s Salary £193.37 cheque no. 000896
YLCA – clerk training £115.00 cheque no. 000897
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received – 2019/0029/FUL Proposed erection of a replacement dwelling at Peggy Ellerton Farm, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood.
Decisions – 2018/1228/HPA 10 Woodlands Avenue, Tadcaster, LS24 9LE – Granted.
190209. Update on action points from last meeting
- Register of assets
- VAT reclaim
- Christmas tree
- Paperwork for 17 Mill Lane application
- Litter Bins
- telephone box
- Grit bins
- Parish notice board
- Road surface on Weedling Gate
190210. Review of Standing orders – progress report
190211. Correspondence received.
Letter from resident regarding Brant Lane.
Email from resident regarding observations on planning application for 10 Woodlands Avenue.
Email from Lily McQuade regarding affordable housing, confirming her attendance at February meeting.
190212. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
Commencement of VAT reclaim process.
see action points listed above.
190213. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters
190214. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
190215. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
190216. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
190217. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 04/02/2019