You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 7th February 2013 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 13th December 2012 and 10th January 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss items.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Changes to Council Tax Base & Parish Precepts 2013/2014. Action: To discuss change and to decide whether to amend Precept request for 2013.
6.4 Selby DC – confirmation of Band D properties. Action: To discuss.
6.5 Possible submission of complaint to DCLG re changes in Council Tax Base. Action To discuss.
7. PLANNING MATTERS
7.1 Action: To discuss the following application (1):-
1) Proposed base station upgrade for Telefonica at Hazlewood Castle.
7.2 To note and discuss the following Discharge of condition notice (1) :-
1) Station House, Weedling Gate, Stutton
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss draft sent through.
9. YOUTH CLUB – Action: To discuss scheme proposed by Lewis Gentle and flyer.
10. PAYROLL PAYE REAL TIME – Cllr Back to raise. Action: To discuss.
11. MILL LANE CLOSURES – Cllr Birchall to raise. Action: To discuss.
12. GREEN SPACE STRATEGY ANNEXE/LEEDS GREEN BELT. Action: To discuss possible implications for Stutton.
13. REVOCATION OF YORKS AND HUMBER REGIONAL STRATEGY. Action: To discuss.
14. LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOUNDARY COMMISSION – Next stage of the electoral review of Selby District Council. Action: To discuss.
15. CORRESPONDENCE:- To note the following items of correspondence for information
- The Clerk
- Clerks and Councils Direct
16. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
17. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 14th March 2013 at 7.30 pm.