OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL ANNUAL MEETING
The Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 9 February 2023 at 19.30 .
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood arish Council on Thursday 9 February 2023. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 230206 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 230216. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting;to remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
230203. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s). None declared.
230204. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether to accept the 12 January minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
230205. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors. No MOPs present.
230206. Administrative Matters
Councillors to report on progress regarding SOs..
230207. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27 January 2023:
Current account £ 11639.14
Investment account £10045.62
CIL balance £nil
b) Payments made since last meeting – none
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
Clerk Salary (February) cheque no. 001079 208.13
G.Kitchen – reimbursement for printer ink cheque no.001078 £10
G.Kitchen use of room as office cheque no,001078 £60
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
None at time of meeting
e) Council to resolve whether to accept report and payments; Chairman to sign bank statements.
230208. To receive reports from:
- 1.County and District Councillors
- 2.Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
Applications received:none received at time of agenda preparation
Decisions: none at time of agenda preparation
230210. Matters ongoing since the last meeting
- Underpass lighting-
- Speed limits –
- Website upgrade –
- Telephone box –
- Parish notice board –
- Rural housing –
- Clerk’s IT equipment – –
8. Dog fouling and waste bins –
9.Dispute over Bridle path /Brant Lane
230211. Correspondence received –
Renewal of contracts for local bus services
Request from MOP for any posters/signs for Bag it and Bin it (dog fouling)
230212. Village Hall –
Report from Cllr Spurrier re Village Hall matters.
230213. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda. None
230214, Grit bins
230216. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present. None present
230217. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
230218. Closure of Part 1 of the Council meeting
Revised salary scales