You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 10th January 2013 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
Lewis Gentle, Youth Development Worker for North Yorkshire Council, will address the council regarding the possibility of developing a youth club at Stutton village hall.
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 13th December 2012.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss items including British Gas renewal and Fire Safety items.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
7. PLANNING MATTERS:- Action: To note following Granted Planning Decisions (2):-
1) Proposed extension to form enlarged snug to ground floor and bedroom to first floor at Fox Ridge Barn, Low Park, Chantry Lane (3 conditions).
2) Single storey extension to rear of dwelling and extension and alterations to garage at 8 Woodlands Avenue, Tadcaster (3 conditions).
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To update.
9. YOUTH CLUB – Action: To discuss scheme proposed by Lewis Gentle.
10. CORRESPONDENCE – To discuss the following items of correspondence:-
- Rural Action Yorkshire – Winter Weather Agent Scheme. To discuss possibility of setting up scheme in Stutton.
11. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 7th February 2013 at 7.30 pm.