You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 8th January 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: -.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 8th December 2014, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS:
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS –
5.1 Cllr Aarons to report on any matters for review.
5.2 To discuss request by “Playgroup” for a new sign to request residents to use dog bin and pick up dog poo outside the Village Hall, and proposal for poster to be produced by playgroup children as design for a new large sign.
6. FINANCE –
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Council Tax Precept 2015/16 – Parish Council to review requirement for next financial year.
7. PLANNING – Action: to discuss the following planning application.
7.1 Application to demolish existing dwelling and replace with 1 no. new dwelling with double garage, new drive, and associated landscaping. – The Brante, Brant Lane, Stutton.
To note the following planning decision.
7.2 Re-submission of 2 storey rear extension with balcony, to form ground floor reception room with first floor study room and glass porch -14 Mill Lane Stutton . – Granted
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – To discuss any action. Parish Council to review renewal payment request.
9. CHURCH – Parish Council to review any outstanding matters.
10. GRASS CUTTING – Parish Council to review minimal affordable grass cutting within the finance of the parish precept, with Councillor Wrigglesworth reviewing various cutting options.
11 UNDERPASS –
11.1 Parish Council requested Clerk to follow up Parish Councillors meeting with Mr Yateman (AONE) and contact Mr Hodgson at SDC to investigate any possibilities to assist in resolving this matter and reduce Parish Council costs. Clerk to report.
11.2 – Cllr Wrigglesworth to report re repair of light to underpass.
12 SELBY PLAN – Parish Council to review.
13 Housing Needs Survey for Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish – Parish Council to review any outstanding matters.
14 TEMPORARY EE MOBILE MAST – RED BRICK FARM – Parish Council to discuss notice by “Harlequin Group” to undertake this installation.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Letter “Harlequin Group” See item 14 above
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 12 February 2015 at 7.30 pm.