You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 10th July 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 6th June 2014, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS:
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS:
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Renewal of grass cutting contract – To be reviewed, with financial matters discussed under Part 2
7. PLANNING: –
Action: To discuss the following Planning Applications
7.1 – Outline application for demolition of existing building and erection of 3 bedroom detached dwelling with integral garage at St Aidan’s Church, Stutton.
7.2 – Erection of a single storey extension to form entrance vestibule and replacement of existing main roof construction to form first floor bedroom and bathroom accommodation with associated dormer windows, Derryvene, Brant Lane, Stutton.
7.3 – Building consent for retention of retractable canopies and fixed shutters at ground floor level until no later than 31 December 2014, Hazlewood Castle Hotel, Paradise Lane, Hazlewood. Permission refused – Parish Council to review response from SDC Enforcement Officer following request from Parish Council to ensure details under planning requirements were undertaken.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action.
9. CHURCH – Parish Council to discuss recent developments in relation to demolition and proposed new dwelling at St Aidens Church.
10. UNDERPASS LIGHTING – Clerk to report on new agreement as forwarded by Northern Powergrid.
11. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
NYCC Letter and poster re charges for disposal of hardcore, rubble and plasterboard.
12. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 4th September 2014 at 7.30 pm. No Meeting in August.