OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next Oridinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 12th July 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 1806703
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 180719. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
180702. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
180703. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
180705. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 14th June minutes as an accurate record of the meetings.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
180706. To receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillor
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects –
- wildflowers at Jackdaw Crag,
- missing Mill Lane fence,
- installation of dog poo bins,
- pub car park,
- 20 is plenty campaign,
- telephone box restoration,
- report on fete,
- grass cutting,
180607. RFO’s report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting)
£17937.04 Statement 19/06/ 2018.
£2,093.32 Business account as at 1/7/18.
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
- Clerk’s Salary – £254.05 Cheque no.000863
- YLCA – £45.00 Cheque no. 000862
- A64 Loohire – Cheque no. 000861
- Mr E Goldthorpe – £84.96 Cheque no. 000860
- Mr R Champion – £53.92 Cheque no. 000859
- Autela £46.80 – Cheque no. 000858
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
g) Year end accounts internal audit.
1. Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received:
Application for a proposed single storey rear/side extension following the demolition of existing garage at 12 Mill Lane Stutton
2. Decisions made – none.
180710. Update on action points from last meeting
- complete the audit and circulate the documents for agreement.
- to contact Pauline Hogg for further details and a progress report.
- insurance for assets owned by the Parish Council and find asset register of the council.
- to ascertain ownership/responsibility of the underpass.
- to transfer funds to bring the investment account to £10,000.
- contact contractor regarding grass cutting contract.
- ascertain ownership of broken fence and contact for repair.
- ask if ideas for the telephone box can be put in the village newsletter.
- check advice from Yorventure regarding grants.
180711. Grass Cutting
see action point above.
180712. Quarry application
response from solicitor.
180713. Review of standing orders
180714. Freedom of village and memorial bench/garden
180715. Correspondence received
180716. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
see action points listed above.
180717. Village Hall
1. Report: From Cllr Heard re Village Hall matters.
2. Council’s representation of the Village Hall Committee.
180718. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
180719. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
180720. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
180721. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 04/07/2018