OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL ANNUAL MEETING
The Annual Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 14 July 2022 at 1930 .
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 12 May 2022. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 220706 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 220716. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
- To note that Cllrs Catt, Heard and Spurrier have been re-elected for the period 2022/27. Elected councillors to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of Chairman for the year 2022/23. Elected Chairman to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of 2 councillors as YLCA representatives
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
220704. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
220705. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 12 May minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
220706. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
220707. Administrative Matters
- To co-opt up to two additional councillors for the period 2022/27.
- Delivery by the Chairman and Councillors of Acceptance of Office Forms.
- Review of Standing Orders.
- Review of Financial Regulations.
- Review of the Asset Register.
- Confirmation of arrangements for insurance cover.
- Review of subscriptions to other bodies.
- Adoption of budget for 2022/23.
- Review of the Code of Conduct.
- Review of the Risk Assessment.
- Review of the Grievance Policy.
- Review of the Disciplinary Policy.
220708. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27 June 2022:
Current account £ 12354.91
Investment account £10039.44
CIL balance £325.60
b) Payments made since last meeting £265.29 Clerk’s salary cheque no.00150
HMRC £168.20 cheque no. 00151
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
Autela Payroll Services£80.43 cheque no. 001052
C. Heard (reissue of uncashed cheque) £71.86 cheque no 001053
G. Kitchen (postage) cheque no. 001054
G.Kitchen (clerk salary) cheque no. 001054
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; RFO to initial bank sheets & invoices on behalf of the Chairman.
220709. RFO’s Report on the Governance and Accounting Statements 2021/2122
a) To consider and resolve approval of the Annual Governance Statement 2021/22.
Chairman to sign if accepted.
b) To consider and resolve approval of the Accounting Statements 2021/22. Chairman to sign if accepted.
c) To discuss and resolve application for exemption from external audit. Chairman to sign if accepted.(needs to be done again, as incorrectly completed before)
220710. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received. None received at time of agenda preparation
Decisions: 2022/0559/TPO – Application for consent to fell no1 Sycamore Tree and 1no Elderberry tree (G1) covered by TPO 1/2007 – authorised
220712. Matters ongoing since the last meeting
- Underpass lighting
- Speed limits
- Website upgrade
- Telephone box
- Parish notice board
- Rural housing (see email from RHO)
- Clerk’s IT equipment
- Clerk’s attendance at YLCA conference
- Replacement post for dog waste bin on Fanny Lane
220713. Correspondence received – none received at time of agenda preparation
220514. Village Hall
Report from Cllr Spurrier re Village Hall matters.
2205715. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
220716. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
220717. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
220718. Closure of Part 1 of the Council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen, Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 5 July 2022.