There will be an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 9th July 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings thereafter (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES – To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. NEW CLERK – Update regarding handover. Discuss: transfer of email address, hardcopy documents, archive documents and requirements under Pensions Regulator.
4. MINUTES – To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 18th June 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
5. PROGRESS REPORTS – To discuss any actions.
6. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS –
6.1 Mrs Rose to report on any matters for review.
6.2 Blocked drains & Guttering Issues – Clerk to report.
7.1 Payment of Accounts for Sutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
7.2 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
7.3 Annual Audit – Clerk to report. Internal Audit signed off and submitted to External Auditors.
7.4 Cheques – Clerk to report.
7.5 Invoices review – Review of invoices for Cemetery fees and Street lighting.
7.6 VAT Refund Claim Form – Clerk to report.
8. PLANNING – Action: to note the following: –
8.1 Outline application with all matters reserved for erection of a single dwelling on land to the east of 15 Mill Lane – granted.
9. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss: backup of the website and improvements to the reply form.
10. AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Update to be provided.
11. BUS SUBSIDY REDUCTION – Update to be provided regarding response from members of the public.
12. REVIEW OF STANDING ORDERS, FINANCIAL REGS, RISK ASSESMENT- Parish Council to review any requirements for change.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Clerk & Councils Direct Newsletter
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 3rd September 2015 at 7.30 pm, and to review proposals for meeting dates to the end of 2015.
Proposals re co-opting of vacancy for one Parish Councillor and thereafter update of bank signatories.