OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 9 July 2020 at 1930 by Zoom video-conference.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 9 July 2020. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 200705 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 200715. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
200703. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
200704. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 11 June minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
200705. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
200706. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
200707. RFO’s Report on the Governance and Accounting Statements 2019/20
a) To consider and resolve approval of the Annual Governance Statement 2019/20. Chairman to sign if accepted.
b) To consider and resolve approval of the Accounting Statements 2019/20. Chairman to sign if accepted.
200708. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 1/7/20
Current account £ 12388.10
Investment account £10034.62
CIL balance £325.60
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
ci) G Kitchen July Salary £193.37 cheque no. 000951
cii) G Kitchen (Zoom subscription) £14.39 cheque no. 000950
ciii) C Heard (website renewal) £71.86 cheque no. 000952
civ) Autela Payroll Services £64.01 cheque no 000953
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; RFO to initial bank sheets & invoices on behalf of the Chairman.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
2020/0630/FUL – Erection of an agricultural barn at White Smithy Farm, Paradise Lane Hazlewood.
Applications considered electronically since the last meeting:
Appeal considered electronically since the last meeting:
APP/N2739/W/20/3251897 – Refusal of proposed erection of a replacement dwelling at Peggy Ellerton Farm Chantry Lane Hazlewood Tadcaster North Yorkshire LS24 9NH.
Parish Council has no additional comments to submit.
None received at time of agenda preparation.
200710. Action taken since the last meeting by the Clerk
- Speed limits
- Dog fouling – letter from resident
- Memorial Stone
200711. Action taken since the last meeting by Councillors
- Website (accessibility regulations)
- Telephone box
- Parish notice board
- Bus services
- Rural housing
200712. Correspondence received
New model code of conduct for local councils – consultation by the LGA.
190713. Village Hall
Report from Cllr Heard re Village Hall matters.
200714. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
200715. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
200716. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
200717. Closure of Part 1 of the Council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen, Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 1 July 2020