You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 12th June 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of all meetings held on 8th May 2014, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 External audit – Clerk to report on external audit.
6.5 Renewal of grass cutting contract – To be reviewed, with financial matters discussed under Part II.
7. PLANNING: –
7.1 Action: To discuss the following Planning Application – Proposed 2 storey rear extension with balcony, raising of existing roof ridge height by 1 metre -14 Mill Lane Stutton.
7.2 Building consent for retention of retractable canopies and fixed shutters at ground floor level until no later than 31 December 2014, Hazlewood Castle Hotel, Paradise Lane, Hazelwood. Permission refused – Cllr Birchall to report on site visit.
7.3 Relocation of 30mph signs Weedling Ggate- item 14005a MOM 8/5/14 – Clerk to report on completion.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action .
9. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– To discuss any further details re affordable housing.
10. CHURCH – Cllr Wrigglesworth to report regarding contact/ offer of assistance to village church committee. Clerk to report on progress in grass cutting/hedge trimming.
11. GRAFFITI TO UNDERPASS – Clerk to report on progress in addressing cleaning.
12. STANDING ORDERS – Parish Council annual review.
13. RISK ASSESSMENT – Parish Council annual review.
14. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
1) SDC Parish Survey – Forms requesting updated information received, completed and returned.
2) NYCC Tour de France – Road closure information.
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 11th July 2014 at 7.30 pm.