OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 14th June 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 180603.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 180619. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
- Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
- Co-option and welcome to new councillor.
180602. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
180603. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
180605. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 10th May minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
180606. To receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillor
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – wildflowers at Jackdaw Crag, missing Mill Lane fence, installation of dog poo bins, underpass, Yorventure, pub car park, 20 is plenty campaign.
180607. RFO’s report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting)
£19,023.43 Statement 27 March to 31 May 2018.
£2,093.32 Business account as at 31 May 2018.
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
Clerk’s Salary £177.29 Cheque no.000835
Clerk’s expenses (to be calculated) Cheque no. 000836
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
g) Year end accounts internal audit.
180608. Exemption from external audit
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received
1. Application for consent to clean out crown removing any dead or defective crossing or rubbing branches and thin crown by approximately 25-30% to 1 no Horse Chestnut covered by TPO 13/2006, The Owl House Green Lane Stutton. 2018/0572/TPO.
2. Application for consent to fell and remove 1no Silver Birch tree covered by TPO 1/2007 Bramble House, Weedling Gate Stutton. 2018/0591/TPO.
3. Reserved matters application relating to access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of approval 2015/0271/OUT for erection of a single dwelling 15 Mill Lane Stutton. 2018/0354/REM.
15 Mill Lane Stutton, application for the approval of reserved matters relating to access, appearance, landscaping, layout – Granted.
Wild Briar – application for proposed erection of single storey extension to rear elevation – Granted
180610. Update on action points from last meeting
- complete the audit and circulate the documents for agreement
- to contact Liz Hartley for an update on the figures
- to contact Pauline Hogg for further details and a progress report
- to request correct planning application from SDC
- to contact Richard Champion re the changes to the phone box
- to find out the contact details for hedge cutting
- to contact the applicant for parish councillor
Cllr Spurrier to check for existence of the map to show where the grass cutting needs to be done and check for tender documents .
180611. Grass Cutting
180612. Quarry application – response from solicitor
180613. Review of standing orders.
180614. Freedom of village and memorial bench/garden
180615. Correspondence received
180616. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
See action points listed above.
180617. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re vVillage Hall matters.
180618. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda
To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
180619. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
18062. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
180620. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 06/06/2018