There will be an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 18th June 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings thereafter (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: – To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: – To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. NEW CLERK : – To welcome new Clerk, Lisa Powell, and address any formalities/required documentation. Former Clerk, Howard Fothergill, will provide advice and assistance as required. Discuss transfer of e-mail address, hardcopy documents and archive documents. Discuss requirements under Pensions Regulator.
4. MINUTES: – To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 14th May 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
5. PROGRESS REPORTS: – To discuss any actions.
6. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS: –
6.1 – Mrs Rose to report on any matters for review.
6.2 – Blocked drains – Clerk to report.
7. FINANCE: –
7.1 – Payment of Accounts for Sutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
7.2 – Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
7.3 – Annual Audit – Chairman/Council to review and sign annual return prior to internal audit and transmission to external auditor.
7.4 – Cheques – Re-issue of cancelledlost cheques 736 and 748.
7.5 – Invoices review – Review of invoices for cemetery fees and street lighting.
8. PLANNING: – Action: to note the following: –
8.1 – Two storey front and side extensions and single storey orangery extension – The Granary, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood – granted.
9. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE: – Action: To discuss any action.
10. UNDERPASS LIGHT: – Cllr Wrigglesworth update Parish Council re repair to light.
11. AFFORDABLE HOUSING: – Parish Council to review/discuss any matters following the meeting earlier in the evening, where residents had the opportunity to ask questions of the Rural Housing Eenabler and the Housing Association “Broadacres”.
12. BUS SUBSIDY REDUCTION: – Parish Council to review latest proposals.
13. REVIW OF STANDING ORDERS, FINANCIAL REGS, RISK ASSESSMENT: – Parish Council to review any requirements for change.
14. CORRESPONDENCE: – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Letter and Posters – NYCC re Bus Subsidy Reductions.
Tadcaster Town Council – Newsletter –summer.
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA: – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING: – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 9th July 2015 at 7.30 pm, and to review proposals for meeting dates to the end of 2015.
Proposals re co-opting of vacancy for one Parish Councillor and thereafter update of bank signatories.