OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 8 June 2023 at 19.30 .
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood arish Council on Thursday 8 June 2023. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 230606 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 230616. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting;to remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress. No members of the public present.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
230603. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
230604. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether to accept the 11 May minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
230606 –Administrative Matters
Request from Cllr Spurrier regarding replacement pads for the AED.
Confirmation that MOP has been informed of the situation regarding the bird scarer.
Harmony Energy – response on meeting dates for Hannah Chapman and Frances Nicholson to speak to the Parish Council regarding the proposed BESS Development on land at Warren Wise Farm.
Darrington Quarries – correspondence regarding overspill on Moor Lane from lorries leaving Jackdaw Crag Quarry
Old London Road Quarry – correspondence to Sam Till regarding extension date of Environmental Statement
230607. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments – Still awaiting most recent bank statement.
Payments – clerk salary £208.33
230608 – Audit – Chairman to sign request for exemption from external audit
Clerk to update council on current audit
230609. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors –
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc..
203610 – Planning
NY/2022/0198/73 – Jackdaw Quarry
Decisions – none at time of agenda preparation.
230611 – Matters ongoing
Underpass Lighting –
Speed Limits –
Website Upgrade –
230612 –Correspondence received
Email from PC Nicholas Wood informing the Parish Council that The Police Traffic Bureau have agreed Weedling Gate is suitable for Community Speed Watch along with the relevant information and application form.
Email from MOP informing the Parish Council that NYCC have been maintaining the footpath between Stutton & Tadcaster. Refers to Stutton Parish Council Contractor and NYCC’s Contractor turn up within days of each other last year
230613 – Village Hall Update – Councillor Spurrier
230614 – Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
230615 – Further comments from the public
230616 – Date of next meeting
230517 – Meeting closed 8.05pm
230618. Part 2