The next ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 9th June 2016 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall
Clerk: Mrs S Loaring.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07984 814281
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 160603.
Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 160617. This is for information only.
Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Matters to do with the Village Hall will be taken at the beginning of the meeting before the formal council meeting starts.
Report: From RR re village Hall matters.
To note monies received and those that have been paid for the Village Hall.
To note and sign cheques for invoices due for payment.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
160602. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests.
Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
160603. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present.
For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons
160605. Minutes of previous meeting
Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 12 May minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
160606. To receive reports from:
i. Chairman – activities since the previous meeting.
ii. NY County Councillor.
iii. SD Councillor.
iv. Any other representatives – Police, CEF, etc.
v. Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects.
160607. RFO’s report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting)
£17,411.59 – current account as at 27.5.16
£2092.60 – Business account as at 27.3.16.
b) Payments made since last meeting.
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
£207.00 Clerk’s salary – Cheque no. 000780
£700.00 More Medical Ltd – Defibrillator – Cheque no.000779
£115.00 New Clerks training event – Cheque no. 000781.
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
e) Payments received since the last meeting
£4,500.00 Selby District Council.
f) External Audit form:
1) Council to agree and sign annual governance statetment.
2)Council to receive and resolve accuracy of accounting statements 2015-16. Accounting statement to be signed when approved.
g) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
i. Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
ii. Decisions received: Council to receive any decisions from SDC/NYCC. For information only.
iii. Update on planning issues: Council to receive any updates. For information only.
160609. Flag pole
Council to discuss issues re flag pole and resolve any possible action.
160610. Bulb planting
Council to discuss autumn bulb planting and resolve any action deemed necessary.
Council to receive update on Speedwatch and resolve any necessary action.
To receive update on defibrillator procurement and resolve any necessary action.
160613. Website update
To discuss and resolve any necessary action.
160614. Correspondence received
i. PKF Littlejohn – external audit forms received; to be dealt with in conjunction with previous interim clerk.
ii. Robin Derry re Stutton Emergency Plan – keen to attend a meeting. Invited to any that are convenient.
iii. Phone and email complaints re smell from organic matter being spread at quarry on Old London Road.
iv. Phone complaint re nettles growing around bench by A64 and Ash Tree Walk.
v. Email re damage caused by delivery of modular roof to Brant Lane.
vi. Tesco Bags of Help information – forwarded to Social Committee.
vii Jenny Heath – Better Together – forwarded to RR.
viii. New Clerks training event 14/6.
160615. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
i. nPower contacted re invoice for underpass lighting. Relevant evidence has been submitted to change responsibility for this invoice.
ii. Planning observations emailed to SDC.
iii. Contacted Tadaster Cllrs re Bus update.
160616. a) Councillors’ Forum
To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda
To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
160617. To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present
160618. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
160619. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Signed. S Loaring Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council. Date: 9.06.2016.
On-going issues – (Council may make decisions on any of the below items if deemed necessary)
On-going discussions with Npower re billing the PC for the electricity used by NYCC street lights
‘Bus service provision for 2016/17