The next Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 11 March 2021 at 7.30 pm by Zoom video conference.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 11 March. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting may join on line if they contact the clerk with their email address for the link or use the following.Meeting ID 7312979586 password 877548. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 210305 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 210313 This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
210303. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
210304. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 11 February minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
210305. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
210306. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
210307. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 26 February 2021
Current account £11725.11
Investment account £10038.20
CIL balance £325.60
b) Payments made since last meeting
bi) G.Kitchen (printer ink) £19.99 cheque no 000981
bii) G Kitchen February salary £204.25 cheque no.000980
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
None at time of agenda preparation.
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
None at present.
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; RFO to initial bank sheets & invoices on behalf of the Chairman.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
2021/0210/CPE Lawful development certificate for existing use of land as residential garden within the curtilage of Low Park Farm at Low Park Farm, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood
Applications considered electronically since the last meeting:
2021/0083/HPA Erection of double storey side and rear extension at Green Hedges, Green Lane, Stutton, Tadcaster, LS24 9BW. No objections provided that the materials used conform to the Village Design Statement.
2021/0123/CCP Demolish existing conservatory to rear elevation and replace with single storey extension at 33 Church Crescent, Stutton, Tadcaster, LS24 9BJ. No objections provided that the materials used conform to the Village Design Statement.
Letter to SDC Chief Executive expressing this Council’s concerns about the decision not to notify immediate neighbours of planning applications.
None at time of agenda preparation.
210309. Matters ongoing since the last meeting
- Church Lane footpath
- Speed limits
- Road markings
- Paradise Lane Hazlewood – exit onto A64
- Old London Road footpath – Cock Beck bridge
- Children and road safety
- Memorial Stone
- County Council Reorganisation
- Website (accessibility regulations)
- Telephone box
- Parish notice board
- Rural housing
- Clerk’s IT equipment
210310. Correspondence received
- YLCA – Annual Parish Meeting
- Leeds East Airport consultation
- Letter from resident regarding erection of a fence and gate by a neighbour
- Dog bins
- Fly tipping
210311. Village Hall
Report from Cllr Heard re Village Hall matters.
210312. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from Councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
210313. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
210314. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
210315. Closure of Part 1 of the Council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen, Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council – 04/03/21