OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Annual Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 10th May 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 180503.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 180515. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
1. Acting Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
2. Election of Chairman for 2018-2019.
3. Vice-Chairman – Council to resolve whether or not to elect a Vice-Chairman. If resolved, Council to elect a Vice-Chairman for the year.
180502. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
180503. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
180505. Minutes of previous meetings
1.Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 12th April and 25th April minutes as an accurate record of the meetings.
2. Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
180506. To receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting.
- NY County Councillor.
- SD Councillor.
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects, including the wild flower verges near Jackdaw Crag Quarry.
180507. RFO’s report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting)
£13,717.89 Statement 27 March to 27 April 2017.
£2,093.32 Business account as at 31 March 2017.
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meetin
Clerk’s salary £177.49 Cheque no.000830
YLCA Annual Membership £300.00 Cheque no.000831
Autela Payrioll Fees £48.72 Cheque no. 000832
Glasdon UK Ltd (dog poo bins) £628.50 Cheque no. 000833
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
1st instalment of precept £4376.20
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
g) Year end accounts internal audit. Discuss and resolve to accept the Annual Governance Statement for 2017/18. Chairman to sign and date.
h) Year end accounts internal audit. Discuss and resolve to accept the Accounting Statements for 2017/18. Chairman to sign and date.
- 1.Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received: Reserved matters application relating to access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of approval 2015/0271/OUT for erection of a single dwelling at 15 Mill Lane Stutton, Tadcaster.
- Decisions received: Council to receive any decisions from SDC/NYCC: 2018/0181/HPA Retrospective application for erection of 2 ham radio antennae – GRANTED.
- Update on planning issues: Council to receive any updates.
180509. Update on action points from last meeting
- contact Palbinder at SDC to establish why observations had been removed
- contact the relevant department at SDC/Highways re. The blocked drains at Weedling Gate
- contact Highways department regarding the damaged fence
- liaise with Cllr Kent on the removal of the filing cabinet
- purchase of 5 dog poo bins as previously discussed and inform SDC of positions of bins for collection
- pursue the payment for the underpass and to arrange clearance of gullies
- circulate the email regarding additional sites consultation
- contact YorVenture for additional information to pass on to the VH committee
- contact the planning consultants for costings for specific advice
- contact Ian Fielding to demand a stop to the practice of dropping children at the unsafe site
- contact Richard Champion re the changes to the phone box
- contact the brewery regarding chaining of car park
- check for the existence of a job description for parish councillor
Cllr Birchall to request statements from Nat West
Cllr Birchall to place an advertisement for the PC vacancy on the village website.
180510 meetings for 2017/2018
Discuss and resolve Parish Council meeting dates for 2017/18
180511 correspondence received
Confirmation from Stewart Wrigglesworth regarding costs for installation of dog poo bins.
Application for Parish Councillor – see part 2 item.
180512. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
see action points listed above
180513. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters
180514. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda
To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
180515. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
180516. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
180517. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting
To consider action to be taken concerning councillor vacancy
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 02/05/2018