You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 8th May 2014 at 7.30pm followed by an ordinary meeting of the Council at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ANNUAL MEETING
- To resolve to elect a Chairman and sign Acceptance of Office.
- To resolve to elect a Vice=Chairman and sign Acceptance of Office (optional).
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 10th April 2014 and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the minutes, is accepted.
4. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY: Representatives from Rural Housing Enabler’s Office to address the Parish Council regarding their proposals in relation to their Housing Needs Survey documentation.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS:
a) Chairman to review Village Hall Receipts and Payments spreadsheet – 2013/14.
b) Clerk to confirm that Village Hall has been booked as Polling Station for European Elections – 22nd May 2014.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Insurance – Clerk to confirm insurance renewal.
6.5 Internal and external audits – Clerk to report on internal and external audits.
6.6 Precept Payment – Clerk to update Parish Council.
6.7 Renewal of grass cutting contract – To be reviewed under Part 2.
7.1 No Planning Applications this month.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received.
9. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– To discuss any further details re affordable housing.
10. CHURCH – Parish Council to review recent developments in relation to the future of Stutton Church.
11. GRAFFITI TO UNDERPASS – Clerk to report on progress in addressing cleaning.
12 GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORK – Update re general repairs and maintenance work around the village.
13. VILLAGE BUS TIMETABLE – Clerk to report re route of 492/493 buses.
14. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Clerk and Councils direct – Magazine
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 12th June 2014 at 7.30 pm.
Award, renewal and amendments to Contracts