There will be an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 14h November 2013 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and discolsable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 10th October September 2013.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – No reports this month.
5 VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – Chairman has reviewed and signed R & P accounts for Village Hall to September 2103, and has now returned books to Clerk.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
Anti Money Laundering records. Councillors complete outstanding personal information as requested by Nat West Bank.
Budget 2012/2013. Chairman has reviewed and signed R & P accounts for Parish Council to September 2103, and has now returned books to Clerk. Parish Council to discuss forthcoming years projects in line with Budget requirements/ Precept.
Renewal of Grass cutting Contract – Parish Council to discuss
PLANNING MATTERS: –
7.1 Action: To discuss the following Planning Applications
Proposed single storey & two storey extension to front side and rear elevation, to form new kitchen /dining/family room; drawing room and internal remodelling – Derryvene, Brant Lane, Stutton.
7.2 Action: To note the following Planning Decisions
a). Proposed 2 storey side extension – 1 St Aidans Walk, Stutton, Tadcaster
b) Construction of new construction access from Moor Lane (C305) in association with adjacent overhead electricity line works. Upon completion of overhead line works, to realign and permanently retain the access for domestic purposes. LOCATION – Red Brickhouse Farm, Moor Lane, Stutton . refused.
8 PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action / information received.
9. HEDGE AT BEECH TREE CROSS ROADS JUNCTION Chairman to report on meeting with traffic Management Control Engineer (north yorks) re investigation into measures for safety improvement at this junction.
10. 20 MILE-PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT WITHIN VILLAGE – Chairman to report on meeting with traffic Management Control Engineer (north yorks) re proposed 20 mile per hour speed limit around village.
11. FENCING AROUND BEECH TREE – Chairman to report on meeting with traffic Management Control Engineer (north yorks) re proposed fence around Beech Tree.
12. AFFORDABLE HOUSING SURVEY– Clerk to update Council re any further communication from SCD re affordable housing.
13. BUS SERVICES – To discuss correspondence and proposed actions relating NYCC proposed reductions to bus services.
14. URGENT BUSINESS BETWEEN MEETINGS – Councillor Birchall to outline proposals.
15. LEAK OF HYDRAULIC OIL FROM COUNCIL REFUSE WAGON – Parish Council to review what happened, reasons and responses.
16. KERB AND DRAIN GRATE COVERS AT THE BOTTOM OF FANNY LANE – Clerk to report on action following complaint from resident that a kerb and two drain grates are blocked by undergrowth, with the result that excessive water runs down Malt Kiln Terrace during heavy rains.
17. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information: –
Letter / Leaflet Changing the way we deal with waste recycling centres – NYCC
War memorial trust – Preservation
SDC –District Core Strategy Local Plan Adoption
Tadcaster Town Council – Newsletter
18a. REVISED MODEL STANDING ORDERS – Parish Council to review.
18. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
19. PROPOSED DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS – 2014 -Parish council to review, discuss and agree meeting dates.
20. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 12th December 2013 at 7.30 pm.