You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 8th November 2012 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 11th October 2012.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To present any progress reports from previous meetings.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss items including recent maintenance work.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Half year accounts. Action: To approve half year accounts after being checked by Chairman.
6.4 Grass Cutting Contract. Action: To note that Living Landscapes has agreed to next financial year and to discuss any changes and Clerk to prepare contract.
6.4 Budget 2012/2013. Action: To discuss forthcoming projects in line with budget requirements.
6.5 Selby DC Parish Requirements. Action: To discuss Precept requirement and to finalise precept figure required from Selby District Council/residents.
6.6 Nat West Bank. Action: To note Clerk completed accurate information form to comply with FSA regulations.
7. PLANNING MATTERS:-
7.1 Action: To discuss the following Planning Application (2):-
Erection of a detached double garage at Pigmalion, Wingate Hill, Stutton.
Proposed extension to form enlarged snug to ground floor and bedroom to first floor Fox Ridge Barn, Low Park, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood.
7.2 Action: To note the following Planning Appeal (1):-
- Brante House, Brant Lane, Stutton.
7.3 Action: To discuss the following planning matters (2)
- Response from Selby District Council re: Station House, Weedling Gate, Stutton
- Response from Selby District Council re: stonework on property known as “Marybern”
- Clarification on building at The Old School House, Chantry Lane
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: Cllr Back to update.
9. COUNCILLOR CODE OF CONDUCT – Action: Cllr Back to update.
10. BOUNDARY COMMISSION ELECTORAL REVIEW – Letter and poster received. Representations to be made by 3rd December. Action: To discuss.
11. CHRISTMAS TREE – Request for permission for a village tree. Action: To discuss.
12. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for action:-
- Community Engagement forum – Public Forum Meeting 13th November at Fairburn Community Centre. Action: To discuss.
13. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 13th December 2012 at 7.30 pm.