OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 9th Novemberr2023 at 19.30.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 9 November 2023. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 231106 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 231116. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; to remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
231103. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
231104. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether to accept the 12 October minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
231105. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
231106. Administrative Matters
Resignation of Cllr D Mackay and Co-option of Mr D Kent
Paediatric pads now purchased and in place
Old London Road Quarry – update by clerk.
Hedge Trimming at empty bungalow – update from Cllr Poskitt and Clerk as to current situation
Brant Lane – potential issues with the onset of winter
Tree on Moor Lane
231107. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments –
at 26/10/2023 current account £14428.12
investment account 10111.08
Funds received – 2nd instalment of precept £4787.50, now reflected in current statement details above
– clerk salary (November) £216.72 cheque no. 001106 cheque no. 001107
Clerk reimbursement for payment (VAT+P&P) for paediatric pads £24.94
Easthill Computer Services for new Laptop – reimbursement to clerk £349 cheque no 001108
Mr M Grayson – reimbursement for payment to Community First Yorkshire tbc
231108 Precept –
to discuss application for next year’s precept
231109. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors –
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc..
203910 Planning –
ZG2023/0993/HPA- Demolition of conservatory and single storey rear extension, conversion ofexisting garage and construction of a single garage (retrospective)
LOCATION: Cherry Tree Cottage, Church Lane, Stutton
231110 Matters ongoing
Underpass Lighting – ongoing.
Clerk’s IT equipment –
231111 –Correspondence received
Advisory note from NYC re Draft Housing Strategy: 2024-2029
231112. Village Hall Update
231113. Councillors’ Forum
a)To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
231114 – Further comments from the public
231115 – Date of next meeting
231116 – Closure of meeting –
231117. Part 2 – No part 2 items.