OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Parish Council Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 10 October 19.30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 10 October 2019 in the Stutton Village Hall. If you are unable to attend please let the clerk know at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 191003.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 191014. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
191002. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
191003. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
191005. Minutes of previous meetings
Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 5 September and 17 September minutes as accurate records of the meetings. Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
191006. To receive reports from:
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillor
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
191007. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27/09/19
Current account £8495.86
Investment account £10019.41
CIL £491.25 – this must be claimed by 4/11/19.
The second instalment of the precept has been paid but not yet reflected in the current account £4500.00.
b) Payments made since last ordinary meeting
See minutes of 17 September extraordinary meeting.
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
ci)G. Kitchen October Salary £193.37
cii)Autela Payroll Services £39.23
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation.
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
No new applications received at time of agenda preparation.
2019/0833/FUL Cranton, Church Crescent Proposed demolition of existing bungalow and construction of 3no new build dwellings.
2019/0939/DOC 11 Wilkinson Terrace. Discharge of conditions 03 (materials) 04 (materials), 05 (landscaping), and 06 (parking) 2018/0196/FUL proposed erection of new lodge dwelling.
Decisions – none at time of agenda preparation.
Response following discussion of planning issues with head of planning.
191009. Update on action points from previous meetings
- Church Lane footpath to underpass – also letter from MOP
- Christmas tree
- litter bin
- grit bin
- Affordable Housing
- 20 MPH speed limit – also letter from MOP
- bank mandate
- grass cutting – Garnet Lane – enquiry from MOP
- Website (accessiblity regulations)
- Village Design Statement review
- telephone box
- notice board
- bus services
- Brant Lane
- Mill Lane overgrown hedges
191010. Correspondence received.
emails circulated to councillors, see previous item.
191011. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
See action points listed above.
191012. Village Hall:
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters.
191013. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
191014. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
191015. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
191016. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting.
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 03/10/2019