You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 11th October 2012 at 7.30pm to be held at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal and prejudicial interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meetings held on 13th September 2012.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS –
a) Clerk reported underpass lights vandalised and instructed Utley Electrical to repair.
b) Reply received from NYCC Highways re Malt Kiln Terrace grass verges and Clerk responded with clarification that they would re-turf.
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS – To discuss any items.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Half year accounts. To discuss and approve half year accounts for parish council and village hall up to October 2012.
6.4 Budget 2012/2013. To discuss forthcoming projects in line with budget requirements.
6.5 Selby DC Parish Requirements. To note and discuss request from Selby District Council and to note estimated number of Band D properties unaltered at 385.
7. PLANNING MATTERS:-
7.1 Action: To note the following Planning Applications (2):-
- Single storey extension to rear of dwelling and extension and alterations to garage at 8 Woodlands Avenue, Tadcaster.
- Creation of a new riding arena (revised scheme) at White Quarry Farm, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood.
7.2 Action: To note the following Planning Decision (1):-
- Amendment to access road with new package treatment plant at Station House, Weedling Gate, Stutton. Permission GRANTED (8 conditions).
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To progress.
9. LITTER BINS – Action: To progress.
10. NATIONAL GRID – Action: To discuss commencement of work to reinforce electricity transmission system at Bramham substation.
11. BOUNDARY COMMISSION – Action: Cllr Back to report from meeting.
11. CALENDAR OF MEETINGS 2013 – Action: To approve parish council meetings for 2013.
12. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for action:-
- Western Area Community Engagement Forum – requesting details of projects.
- SELRAP (Skipton-East Lancashire Rail Action Partnership) Campaign to reopen railway line – to discuss whether to offer further support to campaign.
13. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date of next ordinary meeting scheduled for Thursday, 8th November 2012 at 7.30 pm.