OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 11th October 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 181003
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 181016.This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
181002,Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
181003. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
181005. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 6th September minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
181006. Receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillor
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
181007. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27/9/18
Current account £7601.96
Investment account £ 10,621.79
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
i) Clerk’s salary £193.37 Cheque no.000879
ii) Autela Group £46.80 Cheque no.000875
iii) YLCA (Clerk training) £115.00 Cheque no.000876
iv) YLCA (Clerk training) £45.00 Cheque no.000877
v) Cllr Spurrier (purchase of AED pads) £48.29 Cheque no. 000878.
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
2nd Instalment of precept £4376.20.
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received
Application for the Hawthorns, Church Lane 2018/1064/DOC. Concerns raised by MOP as building work has already commenced.
Decisions made – Low Park, Chantry Lane – refused.
181009. Update on action points from last meeting
- internal audit – documents circulated
- report from Pauline Hogg re. wildflowers
- ownership of the underpass
- broken fence
- Register of assets
- GDPR policy
- Clerk’s contract
- Dangerous road and “near misses”
- Quarry application
- Application to reduce speed limit
Cllr Birchall – bank transfer
Cllr Spurrier to contact the contractor regarding grass cutting contract.
Cllr Spurrier – investigation into the purchase of a new bench
Cllr Wrigglesworth – feedback on enquiries for a new play area
All – removal of derelict bench
All – update on affordable housing
181010. Review of Standing orders – progress report
181011. Correspondence received.
Invitation to Mayor’s charity Christmas Ball
Publicity regarding the stop and search initiative re. flytipping
Changed provider of bus service 492, 493, 494 to NYCC with effect from 22/10/18
181012. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
see action points listed above.
181013. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters.
181014. Archive materials from Sally Loaring
181015. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
181016. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
181017. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
181018. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 02/09/18