OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 12th October 2023 at 19.30.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 12 October 2023. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 231006 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 231016. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; to remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
231003. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
231004. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether to accept the 7 September minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
231005. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
231006. Administrative Matters
Replacement pads ordered and delivered. Paediatric pads have now been ordered.
Darrington Quarries – councillors to report back on site visit
Old London Road Quarry – update by clerk.
Hedge Trimming at empty bungalow – update from Cllr Grayson to establish ownership
231007. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments – at 11/09/2023 current account £12359.06
investment account 10111.08
Funds received – 2nd instalment of precept £4787.50, but not reflected in current statement details above
Payments – clerk salary £216.72 (September) cheque no. 001102
– clerk salary (October) £216.72 cheque no. 001103
G.Kitchen (reimbursement for defib pads + postage £89 cheque no, 001105
Autela Payroll Services £57.98 cheque no 001104
Mr K Tillett Gardening Services 3x cheques of £732, cheque nos. 001099, 001100, 001101
231008. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors –
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc..
203910– Planning – nothing received at time of agenda preparation
Decisions – Hazelroyd Sugar Hill Farm ZG2023/0431/HPA Permitted
Peggy Ellerton Farm APP/N2739/W/20/3251897 Permitted on appeal.
ZG2023/0431/HPA, Erection of free standing timber orangery at Hazelroyd Sugar Hill Farm – Granted
231010 – Matters ongoing
Underpass Lighting – ongoing.
Underpass Clearing –
Police& Fire Surgery on 24 September
Dead trees on Weedling Gate -update on the tree on Mill lane
CiLCA training for clerk. – request to buy new literature
Clerk’s IT equipment –
Community First Yorkshire – request to reimburse VHC
231011 –Correspondence received
Concerns raised by MOP regarding lack of agendas and minutes on the website.
231012. Village Hall Update
231013. Councillors’ Forum
a)To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
231014 – Further comments from the public
231015 – Date of next meeting
231016 – Closure of meeting –
231017. Part 2 – No part 2 items.