There will be an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 8th October 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings thereafter, (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 3rd September 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4 PROGRESS REPORTS:
4.1 Village Hall and Grounds:
Mrs Rose to report on any matters arising
Asbestos in the Village Hall
Dog fouling signs.
4.2 Signage Requests – Update to be provided.
4.3 Hedge Cutting – Update to be provided.
5.1 Payment of Accounts for Sutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
5.2 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
5.3 Invoice Review – Street lighting.
5.4 VAT Refund Claim Form – To be claimed.
5.5 Half Yearly Audit for Village Hall and Parish Council– Clerk to provide details of payments made to date.
5.6 Annual Audit Return (PS).
6. TADCASTER CEMETERY FEES – Update to be provided.
7. PLANNING – No new items.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Update to be provided.
9. AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Update to be provided.
10. BUS SUBSIDY REDUCTION – Update to be provided. Nominee re bus tender evaluations to be agreed.
11. Additional Items:
11.1 Rent Review for Playgroup (SW).
11.2 Feedback from Selby Aea Committee Meeting re: NY FRS Fire Cover Review (PS).
11.3 Super Fast Broadband (DB).
11.4 Arrangements for Hiring the Village Hall and Rental Issues (RR).
11.5 Calendar of meetings for 2016 (LP).
11.6 Wreath for Memorial Service (LP).
12. ANNUAL REVIEW OF DOCUMENTATION
Freedom of Information Publication, Code of Conduct and Purpose Grievance – To be reviewed.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, 12th November 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Formalities with regard to the appointment of Cllr. Spurrier.