OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
An Extra-ordinary Council Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Tuesday 17 September 2019 at 19.00 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Tuesday 17 September 2019 in the Stutton Village Hall. If you are unable to attend please let the clerk know at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 190923.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
190922. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
190923. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
190925. Minutes of previous meeting
The minutes of the 5th September 2019 ordinary meeting will be considered at the October meeting of the Council.
190926. RFO’s Report on current payments
Payments to be made at this meeting:
- G. Kitchen September salary, £193.37 cheque no. 000920
- Autela £59.50 cheque no. 000919
- HMRC £145.20 cheque no. 000918.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received –
2019/0833/FUL, Proposed demolition of existing bungalow and construction of 3no. new-build dwellings at Cranton, Church Crescent, Stutton.
2019/0776/FUL, Proposed erection of a barn to store machinery and implements at White Smithy Farm.
Any other planning issues.
190928. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting.
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 12/09/2019.