There will be an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 3rd September 2015 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings thereafter (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES -To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST -To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. WELCOME NEW COUNCILLOR – Welcome new Councillor Paul Spurrier.
4. MINUTES –
4.1 To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 9th July 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4.2 Further to amendments made at the last meeting, sign off the minutes of the meeting of 18th June 2015.
4.3 To approve and sign minutes of the extra-ordinary meeting held on 27th July 2015.
5. PROGRESS REPORTS –
5.1 Village Hall and Grounds:
Mrs Rose to report on any matters arising.
Blocked drains & guttering issues – Update to be provided.
5.2 Signage Requests – Update to be provided.
5.3 Hedge Cutting – Update to be provided.
6. FINANCE –
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Sutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.2 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.3 Invoice Review – Street lighting & May 2015 Election charges.
6.4 VAT Refund Claim Form – To be claimed.
6.5 Bank Accounts – Notification of new Clerk details and address.
6.6 Half Yearly Audit – Discussion.
7. TADCASTER CEMETERY FEES – Discussion regarding outstanding invoice and information provided by TTC regarding the Cemetery. TTC representatives to attend for discussion.
8. PLANNING –
8.1 To discuss the following:
2015/0868/OUT – Outline application with all matters reserved for erection of a detached dwelling on land to the north-east of Church Lane and Weedling Gate, Stutton.
NY/2009/0523/ENV – Re-consultation regarding extension of mineral extraction from land to the south of existing quarry, Jackdaw Crag Quarry, Moor Lane, Stutton.
8.2 To note the following:
2015/0742/HPA- Chapel Cottage, Green Lane, Stutton – REFUSED
2015/0727/HPA – 63 Garnet Lane, Tadcaster, LS24 9LD – GRANTED
9. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Update to be provided.
10. AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Update to be provided.
11. BUS SUBSIDY REDUCTION – Update to be provided.
12. FLOODING ISSUES – Discussion.
13. ANNUAL REVIEW OF DOCUMENTATION –
Standing Orders, Financial Regulations & Risk Assessment – Amendments made as per previous meeting. To be signed off.
Freedom of Information Publication, Code of Conduct and Purpose Grievance – To be reviewed.
14. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Consultation undertaken by the Fire & Rescue Service.
15. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making.
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 8th October 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Formalities with regard to the appointment of Cllr. Spurrier and an update of bank signatories.