You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 4th September 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and dis-closable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 10th July 2014, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall. To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices. Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Renewal of grass cutting contract – To be reviewed, with any financial matters discussed under Part II.
7. PLANNING: –
7.1 No new applications to review.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE: – Action: To discuss any action.
9. CHURCH: – Parish Council to discuss recent developments in relation to demolition and proposed new dwelling at St Aidan’s Church.
10. COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE REVIEW: –Parish Council to discuss expression of interest from Tadcaster Town Council to change Parish boundary line with the result that parts of Woodlands and Hawthorn Estates (280 properties) would transfer from Stutton Parish Council to Tadcaster Town Council – See letter Richard Besley (Democratic Services Officer) 23 July 2014.
Response required by 8th September 2014.
11. CORRESPONDENCE: – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
a) Yorkshire Local Councils Associations anniversary Edition 1944-2014
b) Yorkshire Local Councils Associations Annual meeting – 2014
12. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA: – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda.
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING: – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 9th October 2014 at 7.30 pm.