OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Parish Council Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 5 September 19.30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 5 September 2019 in the Stutton Village Hall. If you are unable to attend please let the clerk know at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 190903.
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 190914. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
190902. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
190903. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
190905. Minutes of previous meeting
Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 11 July minutes as an accurate record of the meeting. Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
190906. To receive reports from:
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillors
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
190907. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting) as at 27/08/19 :
Current account £9008.01
Investment account £10019.41
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
- G. Kitchen August Salary £193.37 cheque no.000916
- Glasdon – new litter bin for Mill Lane Layby. £114.08 cheque no. 000917
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
a) Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
None received at time of agenda preparation.
None at time of agenda preparation.
c) Response following discussion of planning issues with head of planning at the previous meeting.
d) Review of Village Design Statement.
190909. Update on action points from last meeting
- financial regulations – updated version circulated for approval following NALC advice
- Christmas tree
- litter Bins
- grit bins
- mail collections
- affordable housing
- website (accessibility regulations)
- telephone box
- Parish notice board
- bus services
- Brant Lane
- signage – Fanny Lane is now signed, with thanks to Cllr Sweeting
- Mill Lane overgrown hedges
190910. Correspondence received.
emails circulated to councillors, including
Greenspace Audit 2019.
190911. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated power
See action points listed above.
190912. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters.
190913. Councillors’ Forum
a}To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
190914. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
190915. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting.
190916. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting.
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 10/09/2019