OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 6th September 2018 at 19:30 in the Stutton Village Hall.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. These concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and received by the Clerk 5 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 180903
- Comments on agenda items will be taken first with a time restriction of 15 minutes’ maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 180917. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors and visitors to sign the attendance book.
Chairman to welcome councillors and visitors to the meeting; remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress.
180902. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item(s).
180903. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors’ present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
180905. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether or not to accept the 30th July minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
180906. To receive reports from
- Chairman – activities since the previous meeting
- NY County Councillor
- SD Councillor
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc.
- Progress reports – to give updates on on-going projects – see action points below.
180907. RFO’s report on current balances and payments
a) Current balances (to be dealt with at the meeting)
£16,130.43 Statement 27 July to 24 August 2018
£2,093.32 Business account as at 31 August 2018.
b) Payments made since last meeting
c) Payments to be made at this meeting
i. Clerk’s salary £193.37 Cheque no.000871
ii C Phillipson (internal audit) £280.10 Cheque no. 000872.
d) Any other invoices received since agenda preparation
e) Payments received since the last meeting
f) Council to resolve whether or not to accept report and payments; chairman to initial bank sheets & invoices.
g) Year end accounts internal audit – see report circulated earlier.
Applications received: Council to discuss and resolve comments on any applications received.
i. Application for single storey extension to Hambleton House, 3 Sugar Hill Farm, Wingate Hill.
ii. Appeal against decision on 17 Mill Lane ref. APP/N2739/W/18/3205877.
2018/0572/TPO Application to clean out crown, The Owl House – Permitted
2018/0591/TPO Application to fell and remove Silver Birch at Bramble House – Permitted
180909. Update on action points from last meeting
- internal audit
- report from Pauline Hogg re. wildflowers
- ownership of the underpass
- broken fence
- Advice from Yorventure
- Register of assets
- GDPR policy
- Clerk’s contract
- Dangerous road and “near misses”
- Quarry application
Cllr Birchall – bank transfer
Cllr Spurrier to contact the contractor regarding grass cutting contract.
Cllr Spurrier – investigation into the purchase of a new bench
180910. Review of standing orders – progress report.
180911. Correspondence received
Consultation regarding Shale Gas Exploration and planning applications (see email circulated previously)
Communication regarding article in Stutton Chronicle (acknowledgement and thanks to MOPs on telephone box), publicity for use of phone box in the village.
Email from MOP regarding speeding on Garnett Lane (see email)
Email from MOP regarding provision of a play area in the village.
180912. Action taken since the last meeting under the clerk’s delegated powers
See action points listed above.
180913. Village Hall
Report: From Cllr Heard re village Hall matters.
180914. Archive materials from Sally Loaring
180915. Review of National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF).
180916. Councillors’ Forum
a} To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
b) Items for the next agenda. To take any points from councillors for inclusion on the next agenda.
180917. Further comments from the public
To receive any further comments on the meeting from electors present.
180918. Date, time and place of next meeting
Council to agree date, time and place of next meeting
180919. Closure of Part 1 of the council meeting
Members of the public and press are excluded from this part of the meeting
Signed. Gill Kitchen clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council 02/09/18