OFFICIAL NOTICE OF STUTTON CUM HAZLEWOOD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 7th September 2023 at 19.30.
Parish Councillors: You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday 7 September 2023. If you are unable to attend please advise the clerk at least 3 days in advance of the meeting giving reasons for your absence.
Clerk: Mrs G Kitchen.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07796 544404
Meetings are open to the press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
- Any elector (listener) or member of the press is entitled to attend this meeting and raise any concerns or questions they may have with the Parish Council. Any member of the public wishing to speak at or observe the meeting must notify the Clerk, who will advise as to the procedure, at least 3 days before the meeting. Any concerns and questions must be written, either by letter or e-mail, and also received by the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting.
- Listeners’ comments will be taken at agenda item 230906 with a time restriction of 15 minutes maximum.
- Listeners may also comment on the meeting at agenda item 230916. This is for information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Chairman welcomed councillors and visitors to the meeting; to remind visitors when comments may be made and that the public must not interrupt whilst the meeting is in progress. However, No members of the public present.
To receive councillors’ apologies and reasons for absence; to resolve whether or not to accept the reasons.
230903. Declarations of interest
To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with any prejudicial interests must leave the meeting for the relevant item(s).
230904. Minutes of previous meeting
- Councillors to discuss and resolve whether to accept the 10 July minutes as an accurate record of the meeting.
- Chairman to sign the minutes if accepted.
230905. Public Forum
To receive comments on agenda items and matters of community interest from electors present. For information only; clerk to note comments; no discussion between councillors and electors.
230906. Administrative Matters
Replacement pads ordered and delivered. Paediatric pads are on the waiting list for ordering.
Darrington Quarries – councillors to inform clerk as to availablity
Old London Road Quarry – update by clerk.
Hedge Trimming at empty bungalow – update from Cllr Grayson to establish ownership
230907. RFO’s Report on current balances and payments – at 7/8/2023 current account £12708.13
investment account 10111.08
Payments – clerk salary £250.67cheque no. 001097
G.Kitchen (reimbursement for defib pads + postage £98.40 cheque no, 001098
230908. To receive reports from:
- County and District Councillors –
- Any other representatives – Police, CEF etc..No-one present.
Peggy Ellerton Farm ZG2023/0530/S73 – no further observations
Solar Farm update
ZG2023/0431/HPA erection of free standing timber orangery at Wingate House, 4 Sugar Hill Farm – update from clerk as to whether correct details have been provided. Noted that although the description is of a timber orangery but the materials listed are brick and glass. No further observations.
Decisions – Peggy Ellerton Farm APP/N2739/W/20/3251897 – Proposal: Section 73 application to vary condition 02 (approved plans) of approval Granted.
ZG2023/0431/HPA, Erection of free standing timber orangery at Hazelroyd Sugar Hill Farm – Granted
230910 – Matters ongoing
Underpass Lighting – ongoing.
Underpass Clearing –
Police Surgery on 23 September
Dead trees on Weedling Gate
CiLCA training for clerk.
Clerk’s IT equipment –
230911 –Correspondence received
Request from Greenworx to prune trees on path near Church Lane and A64
230912. Village Hall Update
230913. Councillors’ Forum
To take any urgent points of community interest and/or concern from Councillors. No decisions may be taken at this meeting on any items raised here. Clerk to make notes for future reference.
230914 – Further comments from the public
230915 – Date of next meeting
230916 – Closure of meeting –
230917. Part 2 – No part 2 items.