There will be the Annual Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 14th May 2015 at 7.30pm followed by an Ordinary Meeting of the Council at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.35pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings thereafter, (other than those conducted in Part II)
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ANNUAL MEETING
- To resolve to elect a Chairman and sign Acceptance of Office.
- To resolve to elect a Vice Chairman and sign Acceptance of Office (optional).
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES – To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES – To approve and sign minutes of the meeting held on 16th April 2015, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS – To discuss any actions.
5 VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS:
5.1 Cllr Aarons to report on any matters for review.
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Sutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment.
6.2 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.3 Annual Audit – Clerk to update Parish Council.
7. PLANNING: – Action: to discuss the following application:-
7.1 Two storey front and side extensions and single storey orangery extenstion – The Granary, Chantry Lane, Hazlewood.
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action.
9. UNDERPASS LIGHT – Cllr Wrigglesworth update Parish Council re repair to light.
10. VACANCY FOR NEW CLERK – Parish Council to discuss under Part II, as may be required.
11. AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Parish Council to review / discuss any matters relating to Rural Housing Enabler’s Consultation Meeting, scheduled for 20th May 2015.
12. CEMETERY FEES – Parish Council to review.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
Election Documentation as posted on notice board
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 12th June 11 2015 at 7.30 pm.