You are hereby summoned to an Ordinary Meeting of Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council on Thursday, 13th November 2014 at 7.30pm at Stutton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business:-.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend, to address the Council between 7.30pm and 7.45pm and to listen to the proceedings (other than those conducted in Part II).
Clerk to Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish Council
AGENDA – ORDINARY MEETING
1. APOLOGIES: To receive and record apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST: To receive and record any declarations of personal, prejudicial, and disclosable pecuniary interests. Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for relevant item(s).
3. MINUTES: To approve and sign minutes of meeting held on 9th October 2014, and agree and resolve that the receipts and payments report, as recorded under the ordinary meeting minutes, is accepted.
4. PROGRESS REPORTS:
5. VILLAGE HALL & GROUNDS:
6.1 Payment of Accounts for Stutton Parish Council – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for the Parish Council. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment including Clerk’s salary.
6.2 Payment of Account for Stutton Village Hall – To note monies which have been received and which have been paid for Stutton Village Hall. To note and sign cheques for those which are due for payment. To discuss if this item should form part of the Parish Council Minutes, or if reporting should be reduced to 3/6 month intervals.
6.3 Bank Statements and Invoices – Chairman to initial all Bank Statements and Invoices.
6.4 Audit/Review of half year accounts – Following receipt of second precept amount last month, Clerk to provided revised spreadsheet giving the Parish Council a second opportunity to undertake a Budget Review regarding development of any new projects over the next year.
7. PLANNING: –
7.1 Action: To discuss the following Planning Application – Re-submission of 2 storey rear extension with balcony, to form ground floor reception room with first floor study room and glass porch -14 Mill Lane Stutton .
8. PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE – Action: To discuss any action.
9. CHURCH – Parish Council to discuss any developments in relation to demolition and proposed new dwelling at St Aidan’s Church and review any communications with Church of England.
10. 2014 Housing Needs Survey for Stutton cum Hazlewood Parish – Rural Housing Enabler’s department (SDC) have instigated, issued and distributed this Survey. Parish Council to review any matters as may be required.
11. GRASS CUTTING – Parish Council to discuss details received from NYCC (24th October 2014) re revisions to their grass cutting service. Parish Council have also given consideration to minimal affordable grass cutting within the finance of the Parish Precept, with Councillor Wrigglesworth reviewing various cutting options
12 UNDERPASS LIGHTING – To discuss new agreement as proposed by Northern Powergrid.
13. CORRESPONDENCE – To note the following items of correspondence for information:
a) Letter from NYCC re changes to highway grass cutting service.
b) Tadcaster Town Council – News letter – Winter 2014.
14. COUNCILLORS’ REPORT AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA – Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision-making. To bring to the Council’s attention any correspondence received since preparation of the agenda
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Action: To confirm date scheduled for next ordinary meeting, Thursday, 11 December 2014 at 7.30 pm.